Comment on page
zkSync / software module
This software can help make your accounts eligible for a possible retrodrop from zkSync.io
You can find a full description of how the module works on the "Modules shop" page and in the "zkSync" -> "Show more" tab.
In order to purchase the zkSync module, just select the number of wallets that you want to use the module with and make the payment. Immediately after, the module will become available to you in the "Your modules" tab, where you can already add your wallets and start working.
The description of the zkSync module by Combine.
- the ability to make a UI touch and leave an off-chain trail, in addition to on-chain transactions. Yes, we have built our own anti-detect browser into the app, featuring generation of PC snapshots, uploading your wallet and proxy support,
- support for 11 different protocols and more than 25 different scenario-blocks, consisting of 2-6 transactions each (including swaps / liquidity / ZKsync domain mints / NFT mints / etc.),
- support for both IPV4 and mobile proxies,
- the capability to run both multithread (which is very important) and wallet-by-wallet,
- several modes of operation, including doing the required range of the number of transactions on each of the wallets with a unique scenario for achieving the requisite number of transactions,
- internal activity stats in ZKsync for each wallet,
- full customization and randomization of any actions (from gas settings / wallet delays / actions /% of $ETH in work, to settings for limited / unlimited approvals),
- An extremely convenient app UI and a detailed console (both for the entire app and each wallet separately).
- the ability to continue keeping selected wallets in operation, should one of them throw an error.
The zkSync module by Combine.
Bridges: official zksync.io and orbiter.finance bridges
Protocols: syncswap.xyz (swaps+liquidity), app.mute.io (swaps+liquidity), spacefi.io (swaps+liquidity), izumi.finance (swaps+liquidity), 1inch.io (swaps), velocore.xyz (swaps+liquidity), mav.xyz (swaps+liquidity), tevaera.com (mint NFT), eralend.com (lending+withdrawal), reactorfusion.xyz (lending+withdrawal), zns.id (domain minting).