Comment on page
Starknet / software module
This module can help make your accounts eligible for a possible retrodrop from Starknet.io.
You can find a full description of how the module works on the "Modules shop" page and in the "Starknet" -> "Show more" tab.
To purchase the Starknet module, select the number of wallets you want to use the module with and make the payment. Immediately after, the module will become available in the "Your modules" tab, where you can already add your wallets and start working.
- the ability to make a UI touch and leave an off-chain trail, in addition to on-chain transactions. Yes, we have built our own anti-detect browser into the app, featuring generation of PC snapshots, uploading your wallet and proxy support,
- support for 11 different protocols and more than 25 different script blocks, consisting of 2-6 transactions each (including swaps / liquidity / ZKsync domain mints / NFT mints / etc.),
- support for both IPV4 and mobile proxies,
- the capability to run both multithread (which is very important) and wallet-by-wallet,
- several modes of operation, including doing the required range of the number of transactions on each of the wallets with a unique scenario for achieving the requisite number of transactions,
- internal activity stats in Starknet for each wallet,
- full customization and randomization of any actions (from gas settings / wallet delays / actions /% of ETH in work / etc.),
- An extremely convenient app UI and a detailed console (both for the entire app and each wallet separately).
- the ability to continue keeping selected wallets in operation, should one of them throw an error.
Starknet software by Combine.
Security: The module is developed by the NFD team, all private keys are encrypted, the app is protected, and all requests are protected. All information is stored locally.